Allow us to host your dream wedding day, full of romance and elegance set in the charming rustic decor of St Francis Cottage. Our event gardens provide a beautiful backdrop for your intimate wedding with up to 50 guests. Celebrate the entire weekend with your family and friends while enjoying our seven cheerfully-appointed guest rooms, comfortable common areas, and our colorful, peaceful gardens.
If needed, we can provide you with contact information for a local wedding coordinator to help arrange a wedding officiant, photography, videography, flowers, live music, cakes, catering and any other details necessary to create your perfect day.
We look forward to working with you to create a memorable wedding that represents the unique and wonderful people you are and the couple you will become.
* Wedding venue, common areas and 7 guest rooms with access for your caterer to the SFC commercial and inspected kitchen
* Ceremony with white-covered seating outdoors in our events garden. If it is raining, the ceremony will be moved to the great room and library
* A maximum of 50 wedding and reception guests with secure, on-site parking for up to 25 cars available (for wedding guests not staying at SFC)
* P.A. system for the officiant and recorded music (If live musicians will not be contracted, digital music files are to be provided by the wedding couple)
* Three-hour, post-ceremony reception outdoors or in our great room and library, depending on weather
* Reception includes table-and-chair set-up and breakdown, and white chair covers and table linens
* Two-night stay for Bride and Groom in a luxurious king room with a complimentary bottle of wine (red or white)
* Two-night stay for up to 12 additional guests in our other six guest rooms (Three rooms can accommodate additional guests, each at a rate of $35 per person)
* All registered guests are welcome to enjoy our complimentary afternoon cookies or dessert, evening Social Hour with appetizers, wine and beer, and a gourmet breakfast.
* Add-on packages available at extra cost
No weddings on Sundays or holidays. Ceremonies and receptions may be conducted anytime between 3:00 p.m. of your arrival date, and the following evening at 7:00 p.m. Due to City of Chattanooga zoning regulations, the wedding reception must end by 10:00 p.m.
Prices below include the 10% bridal discount for reserving all seven of our guest rooms. Guest rooms, their amenities, and facilities are for the exclusive use of registered guests only.
A 50% deposit is required to secure your ceremony date, and your deposit will be applied to the balance of the package. We will refund your deposit less a $250 cancellation fee, provided you cancel at least 45 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations between 45 and 10 days prior to your arrival, your deposit will be refunded less a $500 service fee.
Balance must be paid at least ten (10) days prior to your scheduled arrival or the reservation will be canceled, and none of your deposit will be refunded.
Your reservation is not deemed canceled until you have received a cancellation confirmation from St Francis Cottage.
Intimate Wedding Rates